DaevaLuminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Romkazz Application

Go down 
+3
Negror
SODIE
Romkazz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Romkazz

Romkazz Application Empty
PostSubject: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:30 am

I am copying these questions from distiguished forums so it should be nice and clear. I am sorry about this but the way it is now it's confusing me...Well it's just me=) Hope you people won't mind. You can always delete it ofc.

1. Where are you from?Estonia

2. What's your name in game? (What have been your previous in-game-names?)Romkazz:O and i used to have Cartoony, RandoEST

3. What's your character, its level/honor rank/nation? Add other characters you have as well. Warrior, level 157,hr rank 9, capella=)

4. How old are you? 16

5. Post your crafting stats, your aims in closer future. i ain't craft atm but i am leveling to 160 atm and getting some gear.

6. For how long have you been playing cabal? Since 2008=)

7. Have you ever been scammed or hacked? If yes, include some details. Nope.

8. Post your equipments (everything you are wearing), include runes and pet as well.
Osmium helm:8cr and 20 cd +7
Osmium suits: 7ssa and 50hp+10
Osmium GS:54CD
Stit gloves:7ssa and 3hp steal+11
Osmium boots: 7ssa and 100hp+7 (trying to get it +10)
Amulet of pain+5
2xrol+1/merga ring
cr+1

9. How are you building your character? (equipments, post an example of weapon(s) and helmet you want to have in future, if you do not have yet. Be realistic) 15/24 helm(need seh+cr scroll),72cd redo gs,rol+2 and eof+7 and many more.

10. What were your other guilds before applying daeva? Include reasons of leaving those. Be honest, I might check. I used to be in this same guild before and went to help out my friend in other one.

11. Why do you want to join daeva? I really want to run some dungeons.

12. Do you have any friends or enemies in daeva? I know a lot of people from daeva and i have no enemies=)

13. Tell us something about your knowledge of dungeons, list the dungeons you know quests of (lv125+) and the dungeons you haven't been to (lv125+). Also tell us a little bit more about your FT2 experience. I have most experience with ic2. With the rest, i will learn during time.

14. Rate yourself as a party leader (e.g in dungeon), from scale 1 to 10, add an explanation. dont ask..4 maybe?

15. Briefly describe yourself as a person (by using some adjectives for example)Enjoying life, student, smoking weed, and some more

16. How active are you? (hours a week, for example: 1-10, 10-20, 20-30, 30+)Depends, sometimes whole day, sometimes 3h and sometimes im offline for whole day.

17. Describe your english speaking abilities? Could you be useful on our TeamSpeak server, can you talk and listen? I can speak ofc.

18. How can your computer handle the game? Can you use full effects in all dungeons? Full graphics, no problem:D just constant dc's...

19. [Only for WA/FS/FB/BL] Describe your retargetting a bit: as a WA, i do 3hit retarget which is confortable for me.

P.S: Sorry for new thread.
Back to top Go down
SODIE
Primes
Primes
SODIE

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:04 am

+1 What a Face
Back to top Go down
Negror
Guild Members
Guild Members
Negror

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 am

+1
Back to top Go down
etjuh
Admin
etjuh

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 am

+1
Back to top Go down
https://daevaluminous.actieforum.com
HyperShoot1

HyperShoot1

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 pm

I am copying these questions from distiguished forums so it should be nice and clear. I am sorry about this but the way it is now it's confusing me...Well it's just me=) Hope you people won't mind. You can always delete it ofc.

1. Where are you from?
Portugal
2. What's your name in game? (What have been your previous in-game-names?)
HyperShoot
3. What's your character, its level/honor rank/nation?
Force archer lvl 170 hr 10 capela side
4. How old are you? 20

5. Post your crafting stats, your aims in closer future.
artefact ,try orbs topaz

6. For how long have you been playing cabal?
Since 2009

7. Have you ever been scammed or hacked?
never
8. Post your equipments (everything you are wearing), include runes and pet as well.
stit helm:7amp and 24 cd +15
Osmium suits: 7m.amp and 50hp+7
sig orbs +7 +8 20 dmg
osmium gloves:7m.amp +9
Osmium boots: m,amp +9
Amulet of pain+5
rol+1/merga ring
cr+1 /sage +9

9. How are you building your character? (equipments, post an example of weapon(s) and helmet you want to have in future, if you do not have yet. Be realistic)
try craft mitha amp 7 +1 slot

10. What were your other guilds before applying daeva? Include reasons of leaving those. Be honest i was in enemy guild and that give me some problems,,,

11. Why do you want to join daeva? I really want to run some dungeons and i have friends there

12. Do you have any friends or enemies in daeva? 0 enemys friends a lot

13. Tell us something about your knowledge of dungeons, list the dungeons you know quests of (lv125+) and the dungeons you haven't been to (lv125+).
i know eod/1/2 sod ft1 /ic/1/2 fi a lilte ft2/MO i go but i didnt know how make quets

14. Rate yourself as a party leader (e.g in dungeon), from scale 1 to 10, add an explanation.

15. Briefly describe yourself as a person (by using some adjectives for example)Enjoying life, work ,...,

16. How active are you? (hours a week, for example: Depends, +5h day

17. Describe your english speaking abilities? skype

18. How can your computer handle the game? Can you use full effects in all dungeons? yes 100%

19. [Only for WA/FS/FB/BL] Describe your retargetting a bit: i can make all lol 100% on fb ofc
Back to top Go down
Negror
Guild Members
Guild Members
Negror

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 pm

you do apply on other player?
i am not see nothing just -1...
failed apply!
Back to top Go down
SODIE
Primes
Primes
SODIE

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:40 am

+1 Wink
Back to top Go down
etjuh
Admin
etjuh

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:41 am

+0
Back to top Go down
kingboris
2nd Masters
2nd Masters

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:01 am

+1 for hyper shoot
Smile
Back to top Go down
etjuh
Admin
etjuh

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:19 am

declined
sesion closed Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
HyperShoot1

HyperShoot1

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:58 am

1. Where are you from?
Portugal
2. What's your name in game? (What have been your previous in-game-names?)
HyperShoot
3. What's your character, its level/honor rank/nation?
Force archer lvl 170 hr 10 capela side
4. How old are you? 20

5. Post your crafting stats, your aims in closer future.
artefact ,try orbs topaz

6. For how long have you been playing cabal?
Since 2009

7. Have you ever been scammed or hacked?
never
stit helm:7amp and 24 cd +15
Osmium suits: 7m.amp and 50hp+7
sig orbs +7 +8 20 dmg
osmium gloves:7m.amp +9
Osmium boots: m,amp +9
Amulet of pain+5
rol+1/merga ring
cr+1 /sage +9

9. How are you building your character? (equipments, post an example of weapon(s) and helmet you want to have in future, if you do not have yet. Be realistic)
try craft mitha amp 7 +1 slot

10. What were your other guilds before applying daeva? Include reasons of leaving those. Be honest i was in enemy guild and that give me some problems,,,

11. Why do you want to join daeva? I really want to run some dungeons and i have friends there

12. Do you have any friends or enemies in daeva? 0 enemys friends a lot i I think

13. Tell us something about your knowledge of dungeons, list the dungeons you know quests of (lv125+) and the dungeons you haven't been to (lv125+).
i know eod/1/2 sod ft1 /ic/1/2 fi a lilte ft2/MO i try it but i didnt know how make quets but i learn fast

14. Rate yourself as a party leader (e.g in dungeon), from scale 1 to 10, add an explanation.

15. Briefly describe yourself as a person (by using some adjectives for example), I play muay thai, go to disco.

16. How active are you? (hours a week, for example: Depends, +5h day

17. Describe your english speaking abilities? Could you be useful on our TeamSpeak server, can you talk and listen? yes i can speak

18. How can your computer handle the game? Can you use full effects in all dungeons? Full graphics, no problem.

19. [Only for WA/FS/FB/BL] Describe your retargetting a bit: i can make fs 2 hit retarget and fb 100% .
Back to top Go down
SODIE
Primes
Primes
SODIE

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:36 am

+1 for trial and btw, next time when you make an application, create a new topic for it! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
etjuh
Admin
etjuh

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:14 am

this is your second aply and u still aply on someone else his name so +0
Back to top Go down
Negror
Guild Members
Guild Members
Negror

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:33 am

+1...........
Back to top Go down
Justsak3

Justsak3

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 pm

comon etj give a chanches on this guy +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romkazz Application   Romkazz Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Romkazz Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaevaLuminous :: Participate :: Recruit-
Jump to: